Concert Calendar

Upcoming Shows

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Hump Day!: Utku S. & Ferry Corsten


Turkey's electro-house genius Utku S. is quickly growing on me. He first came to my attention after hearing his remix of Pulseless' "Party Days" on Tiesto's Club Life podcast. It has a really Summer-y feel but some nice wobbles and a sweet drum fill. I didn't hear much from him (nor did I look for much) until I started listening to The Lazy Rich Show podcasts and noticed Utku S. tracks were constantly featured. One of the catchier songs I grabbed of his can be found below, called "Bass in Your Face".


Utku S. Bass In Your Face (Original Mix)

The other track I want to feature today surprises even me. I've been known to dip my toes into some Trance water now and then, mostly thanks to the Trance Around the World podcasts. I got to say Above & Beyond are one of my favorite DJ/producer groups and because I'm not a huge Trance fan, they usually stand out. Their brand of Trance features heavy drops and now more than ever some crazy wobbles. Recently Ferry Corsten was the guest DJ and he dropped the following Kyau & Albert remix:


Ferry Corsten Check It Out (Kyau & Albert Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment