Concert Calendar

Upcoming Shows

Friday, October 14, 2011

Fuck Yeah Friday!: Deadmau5 Wraps up his Boston Run Tonight


Deadmau5 has been in Boston since Tuesday. That's 4 back-to-back shows after playing 6 back-to-back shows in NYC. That's a lot of gigs for this one-man act that has America by the balls. Bringing with him three 18-wheeler trucks and a crew of 75 people, plus acts like Feed Me, Excision, and Tommy Lee & DJ Aero, this is a huge production to say the least.

Even though I was highly disappointed by his set at Ultra 2011, I've had my tickets since July. This is me giving him another chance, and the desire to check him out in a club setting. I'm just as excited for the openers as I am for his show, and I'm hoping he pulls out all the stops for the finale tonight. I'm talking like I want to hear some "Strobe", some "Brazil", some "Alone with You" in addition to newer songs like "I Said" and "Bad Selection". Also expecting to hear "Where My Keys".

Here is some tuneage for the weekend featuring some delicious selections of mine. The first three are in honor of tonight and the final track is Zedd's latest jam. Enjoy whatever the weekend brings your way.


Deadmau5 Where My Keys (Original Mix)


Deadmau5 & Wolfgang Gartner Animal Rights (Kids At The Bar EDIT)


DJ Aero & Tommy Lee Static (Original Mix)


Zedd Shave It (Original Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment